Tuesday, July 1, 2008

All about me!

Sweet, sweet Amy... She is trying so hard to get me back in the blogging habit! I really want to start blogging again.. so I will start with these questions she tagged me with!! :)



What was I doing ten years ago?
10 years ago I was 2 months away from meeting my future husband! I had finished my first year living away from home at college...and, well, I was living it up like most 21 year olds do!!

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1) Laundry
2) Vacuum
3) Go thru the kids toys and try to weed some of them out to donate!
4) Make Florida reservations
5) Balance the checkbook

Five snacks I enjoy:
1) Cajun snack mix
2) Hostess cupcakes
3) Doritos
4) peanut butter pretzels
5) Peanuts


Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1) Build our house
2) Set up funds for my kids
3) Invest for Retirement
4) Share with family
5) Take the kids to Disney World
6) Go on a tropical beach vacay with hubby... somewhere with a swim up bar!

Places I've lived:
hmmm.. this will be hard...
1) White House, TN
2)Clarksville, TN
3) Springfield, TN

Jobs I've had:
High School:
Marshall's
Pharmacy Tech
College Days:
Pharmacy Tech
After Graduation:
Registered Nurse - Cardiac, Home Health, and Critical Care

1 comment:

Amy Priddy said...

It is about.DANG.time! :) So you made reservations? Are yall staying at the same place we stayed last year??

Amy